5 Best comfy gaming chair in 2017
Gaming is definitely one of the best ways to kill time. Not all people appreciate video games, not all people know how to play one, some also view gaming as a waste of time, but playing video games usually served as an escape from gamers’ boring lives.
Obviously, all gamers find it fun and exciting. Hardcore gamers couldn’t even last a day without playing video games using their favorite game console. Just imagine being a different character, completing tasks or quests, gaining experience to level up – probably the reasons why a lot of people love gaming. It also gives gamers a sense of accomplishment every time they have completed a game.
However, gaming has its disadvantages, as well. Too much playing may affect your health, especially if you play for long hours, slouching, which may lead to having a poor posture, or worse, it may ruin your spine. An ordinary chair or couch won’t do for long gaming sessions, unless you want to take breaks during the game just to have some muscle stretching, but that would be a pain. Good thing, there are video gaming chairs available in the market.
The following is a set of the best gaming chairs (with its pros and cons) that will suffice any gamer’s needs, be it in gaming or comfort:
– Made of vinyl
– Ergonomic design with padded head rest to prevent stiffed neck, and gun stock arms for your arms’ support
– Has four speakers (one located on each side of the head rest and one on each side of the seat) and a powerful sub woofer (on the back) with vibration
– With wireless receiver/transmitter and RCA cables
– Has a side control panel which allows you to control volume and bass separately
– Has input/output jacks
– Can connect to an Xbox, a Playstation, a Gameboy, MP3/CD/DVD and home theaters
– Has a base with great spin and tilt capabilities
– Vibrator can act as a massager
– Easily adjustable in any position
– Strong and durable to last for longer time
– Suitable for any height and age for adults and children
– Length of power cord is too short
– Hard to lift or slide because of its weight
Summary: Overall, this gaming chair could only either meet or exceed your expectations with its astounding sound and comfortable seating experience (given that it has few cons), the main reason why it took the first spot and has won the hearts of many gamers all over the world.
Read Our Full Review:
Review-X Rocker 51259 Pro H3 4.1 Audio Gaming Chair, Wireless
– Has a futuristic design with gun stock arms and pedestal with tilt and swivel capabilities – Cushion lacks durability compared to other gaming chairs
– Has a radio wireless receiver/RCA cables
– With a sub woofer and two speakers that use 2.1 AFM Technology to give a complete sound immersion experience
– Has added vibrations
– Fingertip intensity controls allow you to customize the “ride”
– Lightweight so it can be easily moved around
– Compatible with any gaming console
– Leaning back feature is very limited
– There is no power charger with the transmitter
– May not be comfortable for taller gamers
– Has a futuristic design with gun stock arms and pedestal with tilt and swivel capabilities
– Cushion lacks durability compared to other gaming chairs
Summary:Spending a long time on this chair cannot be any better, enjoy long hours of playing games or watching movies without getting any back pain or strains.
Read Our Complete Review
X Rocker 51396 Pro Series Pedestal 2.1 Wireless Video Gaming Chair
3. X Rocker II Video Gaming Chair, Wireless
– Ergonomic design with full back support
– One can feel the sound with X Rocker Interactive Audio
– Foldable, which makes it convenient in handling and storage
– Comes with wireless audio, two speakers and subwoofer
– Heavy duty upholstery grade vinyl cover
– Headphone and input/output jacks
– Band switch
– Side speakers for an immersive experience
– Side control panel with bass, volume control & input/output ports
– Built-in receiver & input/output control panel
– Affordable compared to other models of X Rocker
– Has a low height which is a problem for tall gamers.
– No HDMI cable.
– Wireless transmitter needs batteries.
Summary: It may not be the best chair, since it has height issues. This chair is not suitable for tall gamers who wanted to experience gaming at its finest, but if you’re looking for a cost-effective chair, then this one is for you.
– Ergonomic design with arms and pedestal with tilt and swivel capabilities
– Has two speakers that are hidden in the head rest and an Ace Bayou’s Audio Force Modulation Technology subwoofer
– Has a built-in blue tooth radio wireless receiver that works using any devices that have RCA stereo outputs; optional cables may be included
– Sturdy hardware and base
– Not compatible with ps4 (unless you have a blue tooth transmitter)
– The auxiliary cord can be broken easily
Summary: This chair will exceed your expectations when looking for loud speakers and good sound quality. It is also durable and well-built.
– Has full back support.
– Large under-seat storage compartment, which can be folded down for footrest.
– Two speakers and a sub woofer.
– Can play music using any device as long as it has RCA headsets.
– Advisable for gamers who prefer playing at a ground level.
– May be a bit small for adults, especially for taller ones.
Summary: Its extra comfortable design is perfect for children and it has a great audio output. If you’re seeking for a gaming chair that only occupies a smaller space then this must be it.Choosing the right gaming chair is essential and important for an individual’s health.
Gaming chairs come in different sizes, shapes, brands, specifications and prices. You just have to pick the one that fits your preferences and must be suitable for your gaming.